In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to deskonline and the website we provide at deskonline.cloud (“the Service”) . Your contribution, access to and use of all information (“Content”) on this Service is provided subject to the terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of this website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details, including your name and email address, are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change. If we become aware that either your name and/or email address is incorrect, we reserve the right to immediately cancel your registration and acceptance for registration in the future will be at our discretion.
- On registration, we provide you with a password and username. On registration, you agree to pay for the Service (beyond any free trial period) as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for all and any Content you store and share on this Service.
- By storing and sharing Content on this Service, you provide us with an undertaking that such Content does not breach any laws and does not promote or advocate behaviour that is unlawful. You also understake that such Content does not infringe the rights of someone else and that it does not violate the law in any other way, such as by being defamatory, being of racist content or is threatening.
- We reserve the right to remove or refuse to store any Content or Publicly Shared Content that contradicts Item 2 ‘Shared Content’ in these Terms and Conditions.
- As a member, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any liability, claim, action, demand, loss, costs including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and expenses arising out of or in connection with any Content you provide.
- To the extent permitted by law, you release and discharge us from any liability or claim arising out of any loss or damage that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of our Service.
Site Access and Hyperlinks
- Access to our Service does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. Access also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a license to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a license to use them.
- Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability and indemnity
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the Service again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.