deskonline gives you access to your files wherever you are and your data is stored locally within Australia.
- ‘System controlled’ contacts are only visible to your own group/groups. This allows creation of work-groups or company based collaboration groups within deskonline.cloud . You only see your friends and colleagues.
- File editors: Document (doc/docx/pdf), Spreadsheet (xls/xlsx), Diagram (vsd/vsdx) and Presentation(ppt/pptx) editors all allow co-authoring facilities. Create and modify technical/workflow/enterprise diagrams in VISIO compatable format. Guests can be granted full editing using the inbuilt editing tools and these tools also work on mobile phones and tablets
- Deck Boards/Kanban Boards for agile project management are fully integrated with ‘System controlled’ contacts allowing alerting and sharing of boards. A planned future update will be linking of the ‘Calendar’ to the ‘Deck’ system
- Email client allows you to connect to any IMAP server. Allowing you to use your existing email address and display inside deskonline.cloud .
- File versioning (with in-client version picking) allows you to recover a previous save of the document or file. …To go back to that version you started with, or that version you liked.
- Activity monitor allows you find out exactly what has happened in deskonline.cloud and who has modified your shared files.
- Phone/tablet sync your ‘Contacts’ ,’Calendars’ and ‘Tasks’ with apps like davdroid
- Easy to use desktop and mobile clients are available for all major platforms at no additional cost.
Desktop Sync app (File backup) :
Talk app (Video & audio calls):