- ‘System controlled’ contacts are only visible to your own group/groups. This allows creation of work-groups or company based collaboration groups within deskonline.cloud . You only see your friends and colleagues.
- File editors: Document (doc/docx/pdf), Spreadsheet (xls/xlsx), Diagram (vsd/vsdx) and Presentation(ppt/pptx) editors all allow co-authoring facilities. Create and modify technical/workflow/enterprise diagrams in VISIO compatable format. Guests can be granted full editing using the inbuilt editing tools and these tools also work on mobile phones and tablets
- Deck Boards/Kanban Boards for agile project management are fully integrated with ‘System controlled’ contacts allowing alerting and sharing of boards. A planned future update will be linking of the ‘Calendar’ to the ‘Deck’ system
- Email client allows you to connect to any IMAP server. Allowing you to use your existing email address and display inside deskonline.cloud .
- File versioning (with in-client version picking) allows you to recover a previous save of the document or file. …To go back to that version you started with, or that version you liked.
- Activity monitor allows you find out exactly what has happened in deskonline.cloud and who has modified your shared files.
- Phone/tablet sync your ‘Contacts’ ,’Calendars’ and ‘Tasks’ with apps like davdroid
deskonline gives you access to your files wherever you are and your data is stored locally within Australia.
Our easy to use desktop and mobile clients are available for all major platforms at zero cost.
Sync app (File backup) :
Talk app (Video & audio calls):